Each cue ball is marked with 6 Blue Rotor for increased feedback on spin. The Rotor design is integrated in every solid and striped ball.
- Set Includes:
2 Cue ball
7 Striped & 8 Solid balls
1 Cleaning cloth
1 8 Ball Rack
1 9 Ball Rack
- Size: 57.2mm
- Weight: 169 gram
- Gravity: 1725
- Hardness: 59 Rockwell
- Composition: Extremely High Phenolic Resin Content
The complete process from start to finish takes 23 days and 49 individual steps and throughout this process we will perform 54 tests to ensure perfection.
- Manufacturing starts with the preparation of the required batches of Phenolic Resin according to a strict recipe.
- A robot fills the moulds with Resin.
- First cure in the oven; this turns the resin into a solid. At this stage the resin is not fully cured yet.
- First grinding to prepare the rough shape of the ball.
- Cutting of the numbers or any other sign into the ball with a 0,25 mm diamond tool.
- Phenolic Resin is casted to fill up the routed grooves.
- Second cure in the oven.
(Depending on the number of signs which are desired the 3 previous steps will be repeated again.)
- Second grinding to bring the ball close to its end-size.
- A custom build grinding machine in combination with a 5-axis router brings the ball to its final size.
- Final curing under very tightly controlled circumstances in order to guarantee uniform hardness and colour. 5.000 balls will go into the oven simultaneously!
- The proprietary finishing/polishing process (HC-142) will give the ball its final strength and luster.
Even with a fine-tuned production process, very small changes in raw material, humidity and or temperature can be of influence on the final product – quality. This is why XinBiing and HCSB have set-up a double quality control system. Every second set of balls goes through the complete process prior to shipment to Belgium, with a check of the following parameters; Roundness, Concentricity, Dimensions, Weight, Specific Gravity and Hardness. This process is repeated on every 5th set after they arrived at the HCSB technology Center in Ranst, Belgium. The minimum requirements Dynaspheres has set for their ball-sets are by far the most stringent in the industry:
- Weight: deviation between all balls within 1 set is better than 1,5 grams.
- Dimensions: maximum deviation of target diameter is 0,08 mm with 1 set.
- Roundness: all sets with a maximum deviation of 0,04 mm.
- Hardness: ≥ 56 Rockwell E.
- Specific Gravity: better than 1.700
We want to make sure that your experience with Olhausen Online.com is the best, and that is why we provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 30 days, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange. This includes pool cues that have been chalked. After the first 30 days, will accept returns for exchanges only. This excludes custom ordered cues, pool table covers or any other custom made products. In order to return a product, please email our returns department at email@example.com (please be sure to include your contact information and reason for returning the product.) Once we receive your request, we will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for you to reference on your return shipment. Please note the RMA number on the side of the box. Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges to return any items, including any shipping costs that were incurred sending out your order, unless we shipped an incorrect or damaged item. In addition, if there were any special orders or customizations done on a product, such as a pool table cover, tip change or engraving, we cannot refund the cost of those services. Almost all pool table covers are custom ordered and cannot be exchanged or returned please check if you are not sure what kind over cover you need
Olhausen Online will ship any order using ground and air transportation services within the contiguous 48 states. Olhausen Online may reserve the right to use FedEx, UPS, USPS and trucking companies depending on your location and the products that you are ordering. If your order is being shipped out of the contiguous 48 states, or wish to expedite your shipping, you can calculate your actual shipping cost by placing the desired items into the shopping cart and filling in the "ship to" information then press continue to get an estimate. You can expect to receive your order within 5-12 business days after the order ships with standard standard FedEx, UPS, or USPS shipping. Any items that are to large or heavy to go by FedEx, UPS, or USPS will be shipped by common ground carrier. Depending on where you live in the United States shipping times will vary. All items that ship by common carrier will be shipped on a pallet or cardboard box delivered to your driveway. The shipping company and Olhausen Online are not responsible for getting the purchased items delivered or setup in your home. Some companies may offer this service buy additional fees may apply. This policy does not affect the customer not being completely satisfied with a product due to the freight company's policies.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.